Sunday, August 29, 2010

Scribbling...


It’s really been quite a while since I’ve written something personal or political for this blog. And from the looks of it, that won’t change in the next couple of weeks or months, maybe years.

But still I hope to find time to scribble some thoughts – on politics or some good things passing my way. After all, I’m now a mere observer of the national body politic having shifted paradigm when the new dispensation took over.

There isn’t really that much to write when it comes to personal matters. Still very much the same except for some travels here and there with lots of driving. And I’m sure glad that 2 of my drives are automatics although I truly want my manual every now and then to feel the road and have full speed control. Also, my manual tranny is many times more fuel efficient than the invecs-sportronic and the automatic.

I would have wanted to write more but that’s all the time I have for now. So, until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment